Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Drama drama drama...Lexi's mom cracked-im a b***h, justin, corey and hayley are losers, freaks and stuff, and then apperently her own daughter is....a h*r!!!! OMG thats just TERRIBLE! :-( its soo sad...bc i mean shes NOT. Look up the definition of a h*r, NOT the defintition of the Lexi I know. But moving away from that depressing subject...about my B-day & party...sry NO guys, my mommy isnt ready 4 that, but i'm thinkin about a movie night and inviting about 6 girls, then plus me. I need some suggestions on movies....funny would be the best...Justin...any ideas??? lol. Oh, one exciting thing that happened 2day...the construction workers by the practice field @ Prov, yelled out FU, but w/.out abbreviating anything at the baseball players while they were running around the field during practice. Oh, and my brother laughed at me while i was running :-( then at dance we played freeze dance and the song was one step at a time, and changed the pitch, and it was FUNNY, u guys have 2 try changing the pitches of songs, its FUNN :-) other than that, its been the same ol' same ol' so c u guys l8er :-) luvv ya

No comments:

Post a Comment