Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just a little shout out 2 all of ya...HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! Did any of yal get fooled 2day? Personally I didn't, but my dance teacher did! She's in college, and one her very best friends put up on facebook that she was engaged! She had a pic of the ring and everything! My teacher Brittany believed it at first and was like "R u kidding me?!?! She cant be engaged and me here about it thru FACEBOOK thats rediculous!" But, with the help of us dancers amazing skills, we pointed out that the background of the pic of the ring on her finger looked a lot like target. Brittany is now officially going to "kill" her BFF 4 that cruel trick. lol. Anyways, hope everyone had a great April Fools day and if anything funny or cruel or anything in between happened 2 ya, comment and tell!!!! Luvv ya, bi bi :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment